December 5, 2009

A few pictures from Thanksgiving I forgot to put on the Thanksgiving post.


Chan's Aunt Toni, Cousin Lexi & I at Thanksgiving lunch!!
Chandler's Grandmother gave us one of the most special gifts we have received yet! Above we are posing with her and her baby quilt from when she was a little girl! She thought Channing could enjoy it and we think she will for sure! What a thoughtful and sweet gift! We are honored to have this blanket for our little girl! Thank you Grandmother!

Just a picture of my mom & I. I thought it was cute so I wanted to include it!
This is just a quick little post for everyone this afternoon! I will be posting an updated belly picture either tonight or tomorrow. I know you guys are just sitting on the edge of your seats for that!
Also; soon to come; a post about our festive weekend so far! It includes the symphony and the Adolphus Christmas Parade with Brandon and Shelby!! Such a fun way to kick off December!




No comments:

Post a Comment