October 7, 2009

Telling the Family...

That Monday after we got back from my birthday weekend, we met our families at Twisted Root Burger to celebrate my birthday with family, but really to tell them the big news. While on our trip we had picked up some wine for our dads and I made special labels the night before to reveal the big news. We decided to open my birthday gifts before dinner so we would have an excuse to give them their 'gifts' before dinner as well. We had also asked Katie Norris, our photographer, to come and catch the whole thing on camera and their reaction! She did a great job and nobody noticed she was even taking pictures, it was perfect!
As you will see below, everyone was very excited!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Pictures Courtesy Of: www.KatieNorris.net







































No comments:

Post a Comment