October 14, 2009

Gender Prediction Test

Today I am 14 Weeks along. I am still feeling GREAT!

In other news... Chan picked up a well reviewed 'Gender Prediction Test' yesterday evening and I took it this morning. They have at least an 82% accuracy rating if not more. It says you are able to take it within the first 10 weeks and I am already 14 weeks along so we are thinking the results are probably pretty accurate! If it turns dark grey to dark green it means you are having a boy... if it stays yellow or goes more towards dark yellow or orange it means you are having a girl....

AND THE RESULT WAS:
GIRL

Looks like we may have a 'Channing Layne' on the way. We will find out for sure in a few weeks!! Chan said he was going to have to re-work the budget to include a 'shoe allowance' for Channing! If she turns out to be anything like her mother... that's probably a good idea!!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I read about that and I really wanted to try it!! I will have see if your ultrasound matches up to the test :) Congrats!! I am 11 weeks along with Baby #2. Babies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julia!!! We are so excited! Congrats to you on #2!!

    I will let you know if it was right or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given the propensity for males in the Balch family I voted for a boy. Congrats.....

    ReplyDelete