October 13, 2009

11 Week Appointment

On September 22 we got to hear the little heartbeat for the first time! I asked my mom and Chandler's mom to come to the appointment with me. Everything went great. They weighed me, took my blood pressure and sent me in the room right away so we could listen to the heartbeat! We heard it right away, very strong at 160 beats per minute! It was probably one of the coolest things I have ever heard. To know that our little one is growing away and has a strong healthy heartbeat was awesome! Also, to have both of our moms at the appointment with me was so special! We are still so thankful and amazed at God's work!

My next routine appointment is next Tuesday when I will be 15 weeks! Then about 3 weeks after that we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! We can hardly stand the wait!! I am still feeling good and a lot more energized now.

Below are some pictures after the doctor's appointment. The shirt I put on was the shirt my dad bought for my mom when she was pregnant with Cody. I could not stop smiling for the rest of the day after hearing the 'little one'!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment