October 11, 2009

Some Baby Bump Progress!

Here are some pictures of the little belly's progress! It has surely been growing over the past 13 weeks!! I have been feeling great except being very tired throughout the first trimester and sometimes overly emotional! I only got sick once and really have been enjoying the pregnancy so far!





7 Weeks



9 Weeks


11 Weeks



12 Weeks


Taking out the Belly Ring!

13 Weeks


We continue to feel very blessed in this pregnancy and ask for you guys to keep us and this 'little one' in your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Praying for you 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I shed a tear! Love to you and Chan and Baby Hump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, Sister! I'm freaked out a little bit.

    But seriously, this baby is going to be blessed to be in such a great home. Also to have such a good-looking Uncle Brother and Cole too. Also a cousin that already loves him/her so much.

    Also, I'm glad you're pregnant because you won't be drinking up all the beer for at least a few more months.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNCLE BROTHER, it always gets a laugh out of me! :) Seriously, thank you. And, it is true I won't be drinking up all the beer for a few more months... or all the wine for that matter :(.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete