October 20, 2009

Quick Doctor's Appointment Update...

Good Morning!

This morning we went to the doctor for a regular check-up. They did all the routine things; measured me, weighed me, and we listened to the heartbeat again. Again it was around 160 beats per minute which my doctor said is very average at this point in the development.

He said everything looked and sounded great. We have scheduled another check-up appointment for four weeks from today and we are working on scheduling our next sonogram for that same week!! That is where we will be able to see if the baby is a boy or a girl for sure!!!

I love these appointments where we get to hear the heartbeat. It just makes me smile all day long. It makes me feel so good that the baby is growing away in there! We can't wait for the next sonogram, but if the wait is anything like the last four weeks, it seems to go by very fast!

Please keep us and this little one in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Ok heres a comment. I am glad to hear everything is going good. I remember how I felt when I heard Xanders heartbeat the first time. It really is something special. Enjoy these moments while you can. You will be pulling your hair out soon. By the way. Can I teach the kid how to play fantasy football?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome sound!!

    Sure, you can teach 'it' to play fantasy football haha.

    Thanks for the commment!!

    Kels and Chan

    ReplyDelete