August 20, 2014

Dimples and Dandilions

 Channing and I had the greatest opportunity to check out the cutest boutique in Frisco Dimples and Dandelions! Seriously the cuteness in the store is redonk. I really had a hard time choosing  a sweet outfit for Channing. I just kept telling the sweet owners how cute everything was!


 
I finally decided on this PERFECT little tulle and gingham dress. It was the best outfit for the first day of Pre-k!
 

It is no secret I need help with my photography skills but I had so much fun letting her play so I could sneak in some pictures of this adorable dress!
 


 The quality of their clothes is awesome and Channing absolutely loved twirling around in this Fancy dress!
 
 
If you have a minute and you know any cute little boy or girls you should totally check out Dimples and Dandelions!! You do not have to live in the Metroplex or even in Texas to shop them! Check out their website! They are even on Facebook , Twitter and Pinterest!
 
 
Thank you  Dimples and Dandelions for this sweet opportunity!
 
Check them out and follow them! You won't be sorry and your kiddo will be the best dressed in school!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment