March 27, 2013

Random Wednesday!


  • Ranunculus
Where can I find this flower?? If you live in Dallas and know where I can get it please let me know. It makes me heart happy!

  • I must try this Rose Sangria Recipe from Cupcakes & Cashmere.
SERIOUSLY.LOOKS.YUM
 
  • Love 21 @ Forever 21 has some YUMMY stuff right now. I virtually filled my shopping cart yesterday! Love doing that!
 

  • I have pinned A LOT of stuff for the makeover of a small room into a FAB closet. Anybody want to sponser me in that venture haha! I will pay you in Rose Sangria (see recipe above)
Ba-nanas

    PS
     
    can you guys please go check out Shanna's Blog today! She is nominated to be a blog ambassador for a clothing company that will launch from overseas to the US very soon! How awesome slash exciting is that! Go vote for her... details on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment