September 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!!


Top 2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year


1. FINISH Channing's baby book before the end of the year... preferably within the next month! I am doing her baby book on Shutterfly and I am doing it from the beginning of my pregnancy through her birth. Then I am going to do one for every year. I HAVE to finish her baby one soon so I can get started on the first year!!!

2. I would LOVE to run the White Rock Half Marathon this year. I should just go ahead and sign up to motivate myself. I love to run and have started being able to run outside again since the 100 degree days are dwindling. I ran the full marathon in 2008 and LOVED it. I felt such accomplishment. Channing even went on my run with me yesterday and it went better than I expected for me. I did not get as tired as I thought I would and really enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment