September 16, 2010

Sleepy Head

Channing has been a little more fussy at night and yesterday had an overall fussy day. I felt so bad for her because she cried the whole was home after I picked her up. We are really thinking she has some teeth about to come in because she is displaying a lot of classic symptoms. She slept SO good last night and this is how I found her when I went to wake her up this morning. TOO CUTE! Of course she smiled and then rolled over to her belly and looked up at me like, 'OK, I am ready to get up now'! She is our pride and joy!!

P.S. Take a look at the bald spot forming in the back of her head. Although, she still doesn't sleep on her back a lot of the time she has started sleeping on her back some and I suppose that little spot is because of her sleeping on her back a little. It is cute nonetheless.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment