June 22, 2015

Fathers Day

We celebrated all of the dads in our family that are in Dallas yesterday at Cane Rosso.
 
They have a big pig out front so obviously you HAVE to get a picture on the pig... usually helps if you have a few glasses of wine at dinner. 
 
 

 
My sweet little family!

 
Caught my mom and dad taking a selfie with Channing.

 
Channing came in our room yesterday afternoon and said, 'Hey why don't we go to the Lake House and grab a drink and an appetizer'?
 
Great idea and maybe we say that too often at our house? :)

 
Channing woke me up yesterday morning to tell me we needed to make Chandler breakfast in bed and this is the napkin she chose for his tray. Does she know her Dad or what?!
 
We also celebrated my cousin Heather and sweet baby Jolee Mae coming in late August!
 
Heather is just the cutest pregnant person and this is her third and FIRST girl. Little Jolee will be spoiled for sure!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment