October 1, 2014

Lately

I am trying to catch up a little. I have taken more on at work, which has been a great move for me but it has also left little time to update the blog. So this is my feeble attempt to catch up. There is really just a lot of pictures of Channing but that's all anybody really cares about anyway right? Ha ha ha.
 
Her vocabulary, smarts and wit continue to surprise us every day and make us laugh all the time. She continues to be VERY strong willed (I have NO idea where she gets that!) but very very sweet at the same time!







She picked out the outfit below for school pictures along with my necklace to go with it. Her eyes were acting up that day and I asked them to let her take her pictures with her sunglasses on. Of course when I got the proofs the other day she has them off and has her eyes half closed in all of them.



Last weekend I went on a moms trip to Canyon Lake and had the best time. We went to Gruene Saturday night for a concert and had a blast. Such a fun weekend with the girls!

 
Apparently that (below) is a tumbleweed. I have lived in Texas my whole life and have not seen one of these.

 
The deer there were insane. They would walk right up to you and eat right out of your hands. They were so cute and sweet and it was such a fun experience.

 
I was so excited to hang out with this little Pirate when I got home. She even let me be her first mate.


AND that brings me to FALL! One of the most wonderful times of the year. I am now hoping that October brings cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment