January 16, 2013

Thunder Snow?

Yep... that is a REAL thing.
 
We woke up Tuesday morning to Thunder and Lightning and SNOW!
 
What tha?
 
Apparently it is called Thunder Snow. Weird.
 
Anyway... I hae been so preoccupied lately I had no idea there was even a chance of snow!




OOTD
Vest:Steinmart/Top:MK/Sequin Pants:Target/Red Heels:Target (OLD)



DO YOU SEE ALL THAT SNOW?!









In other news Channing has been acting like a CRAZY person.
Throwing fits like no other, whining, crying, not going to bed (never a problem before) and not staying in bed. I think it all stems from the talk about moving and packing and stuff looking different in our house but especially her room. We feel really bad and have tried talking with her about it but I wasn't sure if it was helping or not.
 
I happened to mention it to one of my best friends Valerie and yesterday we got home late after looking at houses and this was on our front porch from V.
 
Wow... what a friend. SO thoughtful. I had NO IDEA this even existed!
 
I cannotwait to read it with Channingand I am hoping it hits home a little for her. I think she thinks we are moving without her. Makes my heart sad. 



Todays OOTD
'Leather' Jacket:H&M/Sweatshirt:F21/Skirt:Isabell Lu



She has been getting away with A LOT more recently and I have been picking my battles...
SO the grocery cart came to school with us today...
whatever :)
 
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday
 
XO
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Crazy business! You always look so adorable! Your daughter is precious! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete