January 9, 2013

Blue Baubbles!

I would like to introduce you guys to a FAB online jewelry boutique
 
 
I found her through Instagram and loved a lot of her stuff ad really wanted to share her shop with you guys!
 
 
What isnt to LOVE? Amazing prices and on trend jewelry for the most fashion fowards girls!
 
 
She sent me these AMAZING earrings and I couldn't love them anymore. They have recieved tons of compliments and are VERY versitile. I always seem to want to wear my hair up when wearing them because I really want to show them off!

 
I also need to mention how SWEET Ericka is! Handwritten thank you notes with every piece she sends out! And not to mention how cute she is (she is on the right) I really hope she doesn't mind me using that piture... I mean look at her... Stinkin cute!
 
 
 
Please make sure you check out her shop , IG , Twitter & Facebook !
 
 
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment