February 13, 2012

Valentines Eve

My sweey girl on Friday after her nap. One of her teachers sent this picture saying how sweet she was being!




On our way to breakfast Saturday morning... apparently entertaining herself and we had no idea!




It was COLD that morning! 29 degrees!



See I was even bundled up!




We ate at the Fatted Calf in downton Rockwall... SO good VERY well priced and a cute coo cream holder!




She was hungry and kept saying 'pancake pancake'!





Drawing wth Daddy



Funny times in the backseat on the way home!





Reading with Uncle Tyler Saturday night at Grammies house!



Self Portrait!




Cute cuddles on Sunday morning!




Craft time on Sunday morning! 'Color color'




My yummy treat last night for the Grammys!




My SWEETNESS on Valentines Eve!






Happy Monday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment