June 2, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!!! I Am Going To Make A Long Story Out Of A Short One!





AWESOME: MFFL!








AWESOME: I made this pillow... well decorated it!






AWESOME: And this one!



AWESOME: my messy hair because I had a tired fussy baby before her photo shoot! Ended up being AWESOME (thanks Channing!) because it was super hot and humid!!









AWESOME: Rosie Pope saying in the finale of Pregnant in Heels that 'life couldn't be SNAZZIER'



LOVE THAT!



AWESOME: I am going to make a long story out of a short one! SYTYCD!






AWESOME:








NOT AWESOME/AWKWARD: Going to a specific store Tuesday to grab groceries and this queso only to find out that they don't have any at this time. Cue bad mood!




AWESOME: Advice on how to deal with tantrums. Does it work... I will let you know!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd she is so cute! I love me some Rosie Pope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pillows are SO cute. Way to go momma!

    ReplyDelete