March 14, 2010

35/36 Week Baby Bump!

Please please don't judge me. I don't have make-up on in the pictures and it is 9:30 at night on a Sunday that I have done nothing but get things ready for Channing!

But, seriously check this thing out. I am wondering how much bigger I can get! I am feeling good but VERY tired. Not sleeping too well but that's not horrible. I think I am getting used to that!

We finished up the last of our showers yesterday and we can't say thank you enough to everyone who took part in any way. We feel so blessed and loved and more prepared than we were for Channing! Everything seems to be coming together nicely! I am going to post pictures from the showers probably tomorrow!

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and I am wondering what he might say about me making it to my due date. I know it is hit or miss when guessing but I always like to hear what he has to say! In other news, we are ordering our BOB stroller tomorrow and infant car seat/carrier and I am SO excited!!!

Enjoy the pics below and look out for more posts tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment