November 7, 2014

Chandler

I need to acknowledge this guys birthday that was yesterday!
 
Wow... we have been married for almost 10 years now and boy have we learned a lot about each other. We have seen each other grow and succeed and other times we have seen each other fail but one thing has always remained... our love for each other.
 
No it has not always been easy. Marriage is hard but I can say that through it all we have loved each other and supported each other through the good and the bad.
 
I am honored to have him as my partner in love and parenting. I love that he is an amazing and loyal friend. I love his laugh.
 
I love that we laugh together and share a love of running together. I love the kind of Dad he is to Channing and he has surpassed all my hopes in what I wanted as a dad for our sweet girl. I love that he is a hard worker and that he has a passion for the work he does. I love that we have so much fun traveling together.
 
 
I love that he loves me for me. I love that through some tough tough years of trying to have another baby and secondary infertility and all the sadness and ups and downs that brings he has always been a rock for me. I would sometimes forget how hard that can be on both people in a relationship. I love that sometimes he would just hug me while I would sob in my sadness and comfort me without having to say a word.
 
I absolutely love that he is at peace with me and us being a family of three and embracing that and making our little family the best it can be.


 
I am honored and so thankful to be his wife and I am forever thankful that he is such a great dad to Channing. God knew what he was doing when he 'randomly' put us in the same 'Music Appreciation' class at ACU and I am lucky that Chandler asked me if I had ever eaten at Chili's. (you'll have to ask me for that story if you want to know :) )
 
Love you Chandler!  Happy Birthday!!!
 
THIS is going to be a GREAT year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment