July 2, 2013

Random...

 
Thanks Amber for posting this... it is fun to answer random questions!


1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, usually with anything spicy like Buffalo Sauce!



2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Does a clove count? I have smoked a clove but not a regular cigarette. Never wanted to. Smells terrible to me and my grandpa died of Emphysema so that's not something I was ever interested in.


3. Do you own a gun? Chandler owns a few so maybe I own them by default?


4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? If I get a drink at Sonic it would be a Diet Limeade. I don't drink Cokes. 


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I wouldn't say nervous I would say Anxious. My blood pressure is always high at the beginning when they check it.



6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes, and I prefer Hebrew Nationals.



7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee first and here and thre a Red Bull Zero.



8. Can you do push-ups? Yes, a few haha.



9. What’s your favorite meal? That's a tough one. I love Cyclone Anya's Carne Asada so we'll go with that for now.



10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and the necklace Chandler gave me after I had Channing.



11. Favorite hobby? Running



12. Do you work with people who idolize you? hahaha WHAT?!



13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? That I have a terrible time with pointless worry and anxiety.



14. Middle name? Beth



15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1.) My right knee hurts 2.) I don't want to look at this expense report. 3.) Is my new bathing suit going to come in today?



16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Decorations for Channing's bike for the fourth parade... Paint Supplies... that is it.



17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, coffee and wine.



18. Current worry right now? Channing having anxiety about school at night and in the mornings. She IS having a great time at school and getting great reports but her anticipation of it is hard on her right now.


19. Current hate right now? I don't think I hate anything right now except the usual... going to the bank, putting away laundry and getting gas.



20. Favorite place to be? on vacation


21. How did you bring in New Years? At home.


22. Favorite place to go? Napa or the beach



23. What is your most recurring dream? I haven't had one in a long time but I used to have one as a kiddo but I can't remember it.



24. Introvert or extrovert? I guess it depends on the situation but usually now, in this stage of my life, I am more of an extrovert. Thanks to being a hair dresser for years.



25. What color shirt are you wearing? Chambray!


26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Haven't but they seem weird so no.



27. Can you whistle? A tiny bit



29. Favorite color? Pink



30. Would you be a pirate? No. I prefer to have a bed and shower every day and I don't really like fish except for shell fish and I like to brush my hair.



31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower usually.



32. Favorite girl’s name? Channing



33. Favorite boy’s name? Beckham



34. Who is your loudest friend? Keridon



35. What’s in your pocket right now?  Pencil skirt without pockets



36. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably something Channing said.


37. Bed sheets as a child? Usually flowered



38. Worst injury you've ever had? I fractured my arm once... shin splints that's about it.


39. Do you love where you live? YES



40. How many TVs are in your house? 3



41. What is your worst habit? Right now not setting our alarm...oopsy daisy



42. How many dogs do you have? 2



43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully Chandler still does haha.... other than that I don't think so... that's a silly question.



44. Do you own slippers? yes, beaded moccasins.



45. What is your favorite book? Hummmm... 'White girl problems'



46. What is your favorite candy? M&M's



47. What is your favorite sports team? I guess the Mavs...



48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Nicole C. Mullins 'Redeemer' and Matt Redman '10,000 Reasons'



49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping or giving Channing a sip of water and putting her in bed with us... that might have been at 12am.



50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I am STILL tired!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment