July 28, 2010

One of my FAVE products!

This has to be one of my FAVE products since having Channing. I love to have my nails and toes painted all the time and do not have the time or money to constantly be getting mani/pedis. So, I came across Sally Hanson's Insta-Drifast Dry Nail Color! It seriously does dry in seconds and for a mama on the go it is AWESOME! They have a tons of shades to choose from and they stay put without flaking off for quite a while! Just thought I would share this awesome find with all you moms out there! This one is a keeper!




Insta-DriFast Dry Nail Color
One Stroke! One Coat! Done!
One-stroke application.
One-coat coverage.
Dries in 60 seconds!
Perfectionist BrushTM delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds.
Available in 32 irresistible shades!
Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ill have to check that out! Thanks SOOO much for your sweet comment on my blog post today! Your too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete