November 5, 2013

Catch Up!



I have lots to catch up on!
 
 
Last week Channing couldn't have been more excited that it was Halloween! This is such a fun time... she is finally realizing when it is a holiday and it is so exciting for her!
 
She asked every morning before Halloween if it was here yet!
 


She was one HAPPY little cupcake!


SASS a FRASS!!


I helped out at her school Thursday for their trick or treating throughout the school!
She is the 'line leader' for her class and was so proud I got to see her leading the line!

 
 
The girls at my office... all of our shirts say,
'Can we just trick or treat and ask for wine'?







Got my new Erin Condren Planner in the mail!! LOVE IT!
 
A bonus.... GOLD!!


My 'Halloween Nails' for last week!



Sassy & Sweet!
 


Seriously I cannot handle the cuteness!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment